Despite its small size, the Safari Chef Compact is extremely versatile due to the various cooking tops included; a pot stand, BBQ grid, flat plate and pot/lid. Use the pot stand to cook a pot of soup or pasta. The BBQ grid and flat plate have CADAC's GreenGrill coating and are perfect for baking and grilling meat, fish and vegetables. The lid can also be used as a pan and is therefore multifunctional.
The fat pan collects any cooking residues when you use the BBQ grid, but also serves as a wind screen so that the burner does not blow out on windy days.
A convenient carry bag is included for easy storage and portability.
Cartridge not included.
- Ultra compact gas BBQ (ø 30cm)
- Lightweight (3,8 kg)
- Works directly off a 227gr cartridge
- 4 Interchangeable cooking surfaces
- Quick & easy - Swap one cooking option for another
- Easy clean and dishwasher safe surfaces
- Automatic piezo ignition
- Wind resistant burner
- Convenient carry bag included
- Incl. pot stand, BBQ grid, flat grid and pot/dome
- 2 Year warranty
- Width: 30 cm
- Height: 23 cm
- Depth: 35 cm
- Approximate weight: 3,8 kg
- Total heat output: 1.8 kW
- Total average gas consumption: 132 g/h